· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 tablespoon minced garlic
· 2 cups chopped fresh or canned tomatoes, drained
· 1/2 cup dry white wine
· 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
· 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled
· 3 ounces feta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until garlic colors, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes, wine, 1 tablespoon parsley, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until sauce is the thickness of a light puree, stirring occasionally.
2. Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink (about 5 minutes). Add feta, stirring gently (try to keep cheese from crumbling too much). Garnish with remaining parsley. Serve hot.
Makes 4 – 1.5 cup servings
Nutrition Information: Calories per serving: 286, 13 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 31 g protein, 6 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber